Daytrip to Racha Yai
This daytrip is ideal for beginners, courses and to refresh your skills, but also offers special critters for more experienced divers.
We go to Racha Yai 3 times a week all year round. Dive in Racha Yai every Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
Best area for beginners, courses and refreshers.
More experienced divers will appreciate the small critters, schools of barracudas and the great visibility at these dive sites.
Max Depth 35m
Very beginner friendly
Number of dives: 2
Please note: this daytrip is for certified scuba divers only.
We also offer daily trips to Phi Phi Island, Shark Point, Anemone Reef, King Cruiser Wreck, Racha Yai and Racha Noi.
You can see our daily schedule here.
What is included in this offer?
Items that are included in the price.
- Transfer (from Kata, Karon, Patong, Rawai, Nai Harn – surcharges apply to other areas!)
- Breakfast & lunch on board
- Fresh Fruits
- Tea, Coffee
- Water, weights and tanks
- Dive guide
What is excluded in this offer?
Items that are not included in the price.
- Diving equipment
- Soft drinks (can be purchased on board)
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on board after the diving)
- Dive torch for the night dive (Extra: 300 Baht)
- Equipment rental (Full set rental 500 Baht)