Been a while since your last dive?
No problem, recapture the feeling of total confidence before getting back out there. If you’re a certified diver, but it’s been a while since you’ve been in the water, SSI’s Scuba Review is the perfect way refresh your skills. Your Scuba Skills Update Dive Leader will review the knowledge you learned in your Open Water Diver class and cover any new material.
You will review dive planning, dive tables, dive execution and will have the opportunity to practice and review the scuba skills you learned in your open water diver course. If any techniques have changed or developed since then, we’ll make sure these are taught and practiced as well.
You will have the opportunity to refresh your memory, motor coordination and practice your self-aid skills with the guidance of a dive leader.
The scuba skills update is a great opportunity to re-learn your current equipment, or the perfect time to learn about and adjust any new equipment with the guidance of a dive leader.
What is included in this offer?
Items that are included in the price.
- Daytrip with 2 or 3 dives
- Transfer from hotels in Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong
- Breakfast and lunch on board (on Sunday also dinner)
- Snacks, Fresh fruits Water, Tea, Coffee
- Dive instructor
What is excluded in this offer?
Items that are not included in the price.
- Transfers from Hotels outside Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong
- Rental equipment
- Extra charge for days with 3 and 4 dives. (Plus 900 – 1800 Baht )
- Phi Phi Islands Marine Park Fee per day/person (subject to change):
- Diver: 600 Baht
- Non-diver: 400 Baht
There are no reviews yet.