Try Diving Course
New to diving? No problem!
Try scuba diving in the sea under full supervision of a dive leader.
“Try Scuba” is the perfect way for new divers to get into the sport. Here, you can practice the basics in our pool or open water under full supervision of a dive leader with the shortest amount of instruction and classroom time.
The theory session focuses on the immediate needs of divers such as equipment adjustment, equalising pressure, breathing, moving through the water and orientation underwater.
The course also gives you a working knowledge of essential scuba equipment.
Here, you’ll receive an introduction on how to handle everything you need to dive safely.
What is included in this offer?
Items that are included in the price.
- Transfer from your hotel in Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong
2 dives from the boat
Fresh fruits and snacks
- Water, tea, coffee
What is excluded in this offer?
Items that are not included in the price.
- Transfers from Hotels outside Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong
- Additional dives on days with 3 or 4 dives
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on board)
- Phi Phi Islands Marine Park Fee per day/person (subject to change):
- Diver: Baht 600
- Non-diver: Baht 400