Open Water Course
Learn to scuba dive and gain a worldwide recognised certification in just 3 days. With theory lessons, pool exercises in our unique 3m deep training pool and open water dives in the sea, join the ranks of one of the most popular recreational activities.
Start here and dive the world!
SSI’s Personalised Training Approach is designed to make you a serious diver in a way that makes you feel comfortable and addresses your needs. Under the guidance of a professional SSI Instructor, you will develop the knowledge and skills necessary to enjoy a lifetime of underwater exploration.
This course can be completed in just three days. At the end you will be awarded the worldwide recognized Open Water Diver certification, allowing you to dive independently to a depth of 18 metres.
SSI’s modular, six-session teaching system includes a video, manual, study guide, dive-log and dive tables.
With SSI’s home study approach, you can minimise your time in the classroom, allowing for more time in the water.
In multiple pool and open water sessions, you’ll learn the following key skills:
• Moving through water with ease
• Breathing normally underwater
• Controlling buoyancy so you maintain a fixed depth in the water
• The easiest ways to enter and exit the water
• Getting water out of your mask, and mask clearing
Once the course is complete, you’ll be confident and comfortable in the water and ready to begin your new favourite hobby.
What is included in this offer?
Items that are included in the price.
4 dives from the boat, instructor
all diving equipment
meals on the boat (breakfast, lunch, fruit, coffee, tea, drinking water (water dispenser))
- Transfers from Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong
What is excluded in this offer?
Items that are not included in the price.
- Transfers from Hotels outside Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong
- Phi Phi Islands Marine Park Fee per day/person (subject to change):
- Diver: 600 Baht
- Non-diver: 400 Baht
There are no reviews yet.