This Scuba Diver Course is designed for people with limited time
If you’re looking to dive during your vacation, getting your SSI certificate earns you a passport to undersea adventure in just a few lessons. Limited with time? This is a great way to start!
The Scuba Diver Program takes your dive training to a new level of convenience and accessibility. An essential for first-time divers, you’ll focus on mastering the knowledge and skills required to dive proficiently while under the direct supervision of a dive leader.
Completing the Try Scuba program, gives you credit for your academic session and Pool/Confined Water Session 1 and Open Water Session 1.
Completing the Scuba Diver Program allows you to apply your academic sessions, pool/confined water sessions and open water sessions towards the Open Water Diver certification.Minimum Age: 10 years.
Course is run every Wednesday and Sunday
What is included in this offer?
Items that are included in the price.
- all dives from the boat
- instructor, rental equipment
- breakfast, lunch, fruit, (dinner on Sunday)
- coffee, tea, water, softdrinks
- transfers from and to the hotel on Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong
Minimum age: 10 Years.
What is excluded in this offer?
Items that are not included in the price.
- Not included are National park fees where they apply as well as transfers from locations other than mentioned above.
- Phi Phi Islands Marine Park Fee per day/person (subject to change):
Diver: Baht 600,-
Non-diver: Baht 400,-
There are no reviews yet.