SSI Instructor Crossover Program
The SSI Instructor Crossover Program is designed to position dive professionals from other recognised scuba training organisation with the SSI philosophies and policies, training standards, educational system and the scuba skills required in the SSI Diver Training programs.
Our goal is to make sure that you are familiar and comfortable to teaching SSI Courses.
This course is an open discussion program rather than a lecture.
Instead of an lecture program we offer a lot of time for discussion as well as questions to be ask.
Sea Bees Diving offers a Crossover Program once per month.
Prerequisites for the SSI Instructor Crossover is:
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Must have held an equivalent certification from a recognized training agency within the last two (2) years.
- Must meet the minimum certification requirements for the certification being crossed over.
- A Divemaster Professional Crossover candidate must have completed the Science of Diving knowledge and skill assessment.
- Dive professionals from other agencies who have been inactive for longer than two (2) years must follow the Returning to Active Status standards.
- RSTC Medical Statement signed by a physician within 1 year
- Proof of CPR Training within 2 years *)
- Proof of First Aid Training within 2 years*)
- Proof of Oxygen First Aid Training within 2 years *)
*React Right course can be done before or during the crossover program.
Typical course schedule:
- * Academics (SSI Teaching system and philosophy)
- * Watermanship skills
- * Skill demonstration evaluation
- * Rescue Skill workshop
- * Final exam and final performance evaluation.
Course price: 25.000 THB
What is included in this offer?
Items that are included in the price.
- Crossover Kit (Electronic Version)
- Wet Notes (Cue cards)
- Dive Guide Slate
- SSI Promotional Kit
- Weight, Tanks, Towel
What is excluded in this offer?
Items that are not included in the price.
- Equipment Rental
There are no reviews yet.