Make diving safer with the Rescue Diver Course
Stress is a major contributor to rescue situations and diving accidents.
Learn accident prevention, as well as how to correctly deal with problem situations if they occur. Make diving safer and more fun by identifying and preventing potential problems.
The program is about avoiding, recognizing and solving problems on the surface and under water.
The course runs three days in which you will participate in academic and in-water sessions in the pool and in the open water.
As a prerequisite for certification you need to have a valid CPR & First Aid & Oxygen Adminstration certificate.
What is included in this offer?
Items that are included in the price.
- 1 day in the classroom and 2 days with 4 boat dives
- Breakfast, lunch, fruit
- Coffee, tea, water, softdrinks
- Transfers from and to the hotel in Khao Lak area
- Course materials & certification
What is excluded in this offer?
Items that are not included in the price.
- Similan National Park Fee (subject to change):
Diver: ฿ 700,-/day
- Transfers from hotels outside the main areas
Scuba diving equipment