Daytrip to Phi Phi Island
Dive with us as the spectacular Phi Phi island. Stunningly beautiful above and below the surface.
Colorful softcoral gardens await you with plenty of marine life and always good chances to spot sharks, turtles and sea snakes.
We dive at Phi Phi Island every Friday.
Phi Phi Island
2 dives at the stunning Phi Phi Islands and 1 dive on the way. (Usually at Shark Point)
Phi Phi is a great area for scuba diving with frequent sightings of blacktip reef sharks, turtles and a nice variety of corals.
Max depth 35m
Suitable for beginners and advanced divers alike
Number of dives: 3
Please note: this daytrip is for certified scuba divers only.
We also offer daily trips to Phi Phi Island, Koh Doc Mai, Anemone Reef, King Cruiser Wreck, Racha Yai and Racha Noi.
You can see our daily schedule here.
What is included in this offer?
Items that are included in the price.
- Transfer (from Kata, Karon, Patong, Rawai, Nai Harn – surcharges apply to other areas!)
- Breakfast & lunch on board
- Fresh Fruits
- Tea, Coffee
- Water, weights and tanks
- Dive guide
What is excluded in this offer?
Items that are not included in the price.
- Diving equipment
- Soft drinks (can be purchased on board)
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on board after the diving)
- Dive torch for the night dive (Extra: 300 Baht)
- Equipment rental (Full set rental 500 Baht)
- National Park Fee (600 Baht for diver & 400 Baht for non-diver)